Feb 28, 2019
This episode focuses on my business story — from an advertising job I hated to the process of starting a business at a very young age. I give you all the details plus tons of practical tips throughout.
- How childhood hobbies can turn into career paths
- The struggles of choosing a major in college and what major I originally went with
- How a bold question at my college internship changed my career trajectory
- A lesson about asking for what you want in life
- The struggles of when you hate your job but are really trying to like it
- All the details on doing “odd jobs” while you get your business off the ground
- How just because you own a business, doesn’t mean you FEEL like a business owner
- All the details on how I landed my first EVER clients in my design business
- The timeline of my business growth over the last 3 years
Thanks for tuning in! Joins us every Tuesday for the newest episode!