Feb 28, 2019
If you’re anything like me, then you may feel like you’re on your phone WAY too much. You’re scrolling Instagram, refreshing your feed, checking all of your Facebook groups, and reading emails that you have no intention of responding to in that moment. And it’s draining!
At the end of 2018, I realized my phone was taking too much of my time, and that more importantly, I wasn’t even enjoying the time it was taking. If this sounds familiar to you, then this episode is for you because I’ve got some solutions to share!
In this episode, I share 7 strategies I’m using to be on my phone less this year. These strategies are specific and easy to implement.
- 7 ways I’m using my phone less and being in the moment more
- The spot in our house where my husband and I rarely bring our phones anymore
- Why you’re working more hours than you need to simply because of distractions
- How putting my phone away has changed my morning routine
- My top morning routine tools!
- Embarrassing stories about major phone fails and what I learned from them
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Toggl - the timer I use to track how much I am actually working
One Year Bible: The Bible I’m using to read the Bible through this year
My Favorite Quiet Time Journal
Get 2 weeks of premium FREE on my all time favorite meditation app
Thanks for tuning in! Joins us every Tuesday for the newest episode.