May 14, 2019
In this episode, we talk all about the big question of "Should I put my pricing publicly on my website or make people reach out to get it?" We talk about things like whether or not to standardize your pricing as a service based business and how to display pricing effectively if you choose to do so. The way we display the cost of working with us can be HUGE in affecting whether or not we book clients. This is a conversation that really matters!
- The pros and cons of displaying your pricing so you can decide what's best for you
- Different methods for how to show you pricing (it's not as simple as "showing prices" or "not showing prices")
- The must-haves for an easy to use contact form
- How I handle the pricing conversation in my business now versus when I started out
- How to optimize your contact form for more inquiries
- How to make sure you’re actually making money
- The psychology of WHERE you show the price on your sales page
- How to know if your price should be displayed at the top of your sales page or the bottom
- All the strategy to help you decide what's best for your business right now when it comes to your pricing!