Apr 6, 2021
Today I’m answering your questions about pregnancy! As I record this, I’m in my 17th week of pregnancy, and you’ll hear it a few weeks later. #workingahead I’ve enjoyed pregnancy so much, and absolutely love talking about it. I hope that sharing my experiences will help you if you’re pregnant or thinking about trying to conceive.
Here are the fun questions I’m answering!
- What has been your best pregnancy purchase?
- Weirdest pregnancy symptom so far?
- Favorite part of being pregnant?
- What do you think the gender is? Are you finding out?
- Did you hire a doula?
- Favorite/best pregnancy books so far?
- Did you read any books or do anything in particular that you think helped you conceive?
- How has working while pregnant been?
- How are you preparing for a natural childbirth?
- Hardest part of pregnancy so far?
- How many children do you and Adam want?
For all the links mentioned, head to the full show notes at http://elizabethmccravy.com/112
Hear our 1st episode about our baby on the way on episode #107 of this podcast!
Quick Links Mentioned:
Get all of my 1st trimester favorites in this blog: http://elizabethmccravy.com/first-trimester
Promptly Journal: https://rstyle.me/+1p_eF2BoQ5W8VerYwWC7IA
Dear Baby Journal: https://rstyle.me/+rQDpJZbhCxyydWaAXxjutQ
Mama Natural Book: https://rstyle.me/+hjXwH50n_0vAMZmV6yJO1Q
Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth Book: https://rstyle.me/+9l-kWlC8gbxTBA5nhUSUBg
Pink Stork Fertility Bundle: https://rstyle.me/+moyiv-4_ETPVJXOaeJsmTg
Ovulation Test Strips from Amazon: https://rstyle.me/+-vj1_y3VOOCKE2f03AiPqQ
Podcast episode on visualization (#73): https://elizabethmccravy.com/visualization-techniques-to-create-success/