Nov 16, 2021
If you are interested in a template from me but have some questions first — this episode will likely (hopefully!) answer some of those questions. And, this is a two parter, so in a few days I’m dropping another episode with more questions answered.
I’m explaining everything like friends sitting over coffee chatting web design. And I hope these answers will give you clarity around my templates, what they are, how they work, who they are for and all that good stuff! And if you’re like “I’m not really sure I even want or need a template, but I am curious about how website templates work and how Showit works” … then still totally tune in. I think there’s something here for you as well!
You’ll find time stamps below, so if you want to skip around this episode to find just what you need - you can!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Get the blog version/full show notes for this episode: http://elizabethmccravy.com/144
- Learn more about WordPress and Showit differences (episode #32): https://elizabethmccravy.com/showit-vs-wordpress-how-to-switch/
- Connect on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elizabethmccravy/
- Shop Showit templates: https://elizabethmccravy.com/shop
- You can try Showit out for a month absolutely free, no strings attached with my link: https://elizabethmccravy.com/showit-coupon-code
And head to episode #145 right now to hear part two!