Apr 19, 2022
I’m answering your questions about MY team specifically and how I do team and systems in my business. If you love learning through hearing what other people do, you’ll love this episode. And, I’ve got plenty of tid bits throughout that you can apply to your business right now. Working with a team and NOT doing it all alone is a huge part of how I’ve built my business, how I’m able to work less hours and still grow, and a way I keep business fun and enjoyable.
Tune in to hear the answers to these questions:
PSST! COOL NEWS: I’ve got a new course coming soon all about TEAMS. This course is your step by step plan to hiring help in your business, and then doing business with a team day in and day out. And when I say team, I don’t mean 10 full time employees. Most of you (and myself included) don’t need that. I’m talking about building your small and mighty team that might just be one part-time contractor. If you want to scale your offers, maximize your time, and grow your business, this is a great way to do so! Head to https://elizabethmccravy.com/teams to take a quick survey and get on the waitlist for this new course. You might hear your questions from the survey on an upcoming podcast, and your answers will help me as I create this course!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Take the teams survey and join the course waitlist: https://elizabethmccravy.com/teams
- Get the full shownotes for this episode at https://elizabethmccravy.com/161
- Shop the 20% off template sale: https://elizabethmccravy.com/shop
- See the ways to work with me: https://elizabethmccravy.com/ways-to-work-together
- Join Booked Out Designer: https://elizabethmccravy.com/bod