Nov 14, 2023
As a designer, I absolutely love talking about SEO, and I incorporate SEO strategy into every template and website I design. It might surprise you, but before you even input your own information, a website template can already be SEO-friendly or be a disaster that you'll have to fix later. While most SEO strategies are implemented after you customize the template with your own content, images, and SEO settings, there are certain things you can look for in templates to ensure they're SEO-friendly before you even buy them.
Today, I'm sharing three common SEO mistakes that website templates might make, along with tips for how to check them on your own template and website to ensure you're on the right track.
Basically - get ready to gain some major SEO knowledge because this episode is going way beyond the basics. Even if you already have a website template from me (so you know your website is SEO-friendly!), you'll still learn some cool SEO stuff that will benefit you as a business owner by listening to this episode.
Last but not least - I just wanted to give you a heads up that my Black Friday sale is right around the corner, starting on November 17th. This year, we are celebrating the 5 YEAR anniversary of my Showit Website Template shop, and let me just say - I've got some AMAZING things planned for you this year. There will be some really cool giveaways so make sure you head here to get the info now: https://elizabethmccravy.com/bf
- Get the full shownotes: https://elizabethmccravy.com/242
- Get the details of my Black Friday sale: https://elizabethmccravy.com/bf
- Tune into episode 201 with Sara Does SEO: https://elizabethmccravy.com/201
- Check your headings with this plugin: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/header-checker/oepknidjdghgapjdlmpffcpcloiaonhb
- Shop Elizabeth McCravy Templates: https://elizabethmccravy.com/shop
- Not sure what template is for you? Take the quiz: https://elizabethmccravy.com/quiz
- Connect with Elizabeth on Instagram: https://instagram.com/elizabethmccravy