Apr 2, 2019
In this episode, I’m walking you guys DAY BY DAY through a week behind the scenes in my life and business. In the morning, I tell you about my morning routine and what’s on the agenda for the day, and in the evening I recap what happened. I LOVE these types of episodes because there’s so many hidden lessons in someone’s day to day life. And, I hope you can learn something through looking behind the scenes at mine.
We’ll discuss things like my all time favorite coffee recipe, the ins and outs of a design project, what it’s like to go house hunting in the middle of the workday and SO MUCH MORE.
- What a typical morning routine is like for me and why I believe a morning routine is vital to success
- My all-time favorite coffee recipe (it’s gluten-free, paleo and sugar-free!)
- My favorite tool for successfully planning busy workdays
- The no-jitter, affordable pre-workout drink I swear by!
- What the process is like juggling 3 open design projects at once
- How house hunting and a Valentine’s Day date fit into my work week
- What my introverted self likes to always do at least once a week
- Why I don’t take meetings on Mondays or Fridays
Get all the links and resources mentioned in this episode: elizabethmccravy.com/7
Links and Resources from this Episode:
- One Year Expressions Bible, NLT
- My favorite quiet-time journal
- Get 2 weeks of premium FREE on my all time favorite meditation app
- - Black coffee
- - Nutpods Creamer
- - Coffee Booster
- My interview on The Power in Purpose Podcast
- Morning Buzz - My pre-workout
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens