Nov 12, 2019
Today you are in for a treat and so am I because these are some fun questions! I’ve collected questions that you guys sent in on Instagram, in emails, and some from an audience survey early this year. So, questions from everywhere! I’ve selected my favorite questions specific to starting a business. I have the question list and very few notes here, and I’m just gonna teach ya in mini-episode style on these topics all around starting a business.
Tune in to hear Elizabeth answer these questions!
- How did you know how to price your services when you were first starting out? Did you ever have doubts in what you priced in the beginning?
- Do you feel like you learned a lot about what you do when obtaining your degree or since then?
- What are the top books you would recommend for new business owners?
- What are the first things you should do for your brand when you start a business?
- What is the thing that surprised you the most when you started your business?
- What is the ONE software you recommend a new business owner investing in if we are only doing one to start off?
- How do you get over fear, negative self-talk, and self-doubt?
- What one thing helped you most early on in your business?
- How do I know what to focus on if I have multiple business ideas?
- Favorite office tools? Favorite digital tools? What are you using on a daily basis to run your business?
- Do you prefer to work from home or from coffee shops/coworking spaces? It’s tough making the transition from an office job to so much flexibility!
Links Mentioned in This Episode:
- Come hang out on Instagram: https://instagram.com/elizabethmccravy/
- Shop website templates: https://elizabethmccravy.com/shop
- Get 30% off Dubsado: http://elizabethmccravy.com/dubsado
- My favorite business books on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/elizabethmccravy?listId=2J9WDJ18TQ1YM
- Home office favorites: https://www.amazon.com/shop/elizabethmccravy?listId=2J9WDJ18TQ1YM