Jan 26, 2021
Today you are in for a TREAT. My bookkeeper is here to answer all of your business bookkeeping questions. And yep, your actual questions! I asked you guys on Instagram what bookkeeping questions you wanted us to tackle and those are the exact questions we are answering here.
We chat about questions like…
- How to find a bookkeeper who is right for your business?
- How is bookkeeping different from accounting?
- When is it time to hire a bookkeeper versus DIYing your bookkeeping?
- How is legitimate bookkeeping different from keeping a really detailed spreadsheet?
- What reports in QuickBooks are the most important to pay attention to?
- What's the best way to organize receipts and invoices?
- How do I get started with bookkeeping if I’ve done none up until this point in my business?
As you can see, so much great content, and that’s just a small portion of what our conversation is about. And fun thing, as I’m recording this intro, I actually got to hang out with Madison in real life a few weekends ago! She lives in Houston, but was in Nashville for the weekend. We got to go out to dinner together and seriously hung out for like 4 hours straight and it was so fun! You guys are going to love her as much as I do!
To get the full show notes and all links mentioned in this episode head to http://elizabethmccravy.com/102
To connect with Elizabeth on Instagram head to https://www.instagram.com/elizabethmccravy/
To connect with Madison on Instagram head to https://www.instagram.com/madisondearly/
Visit Madison’s website at https://madisondearly.com/
And connect with Elizabeth on her website at http://elizabethmccravy.com/