Mar 23, 2021
Let’s talk about beta testing an offer — what that means, pros and cons, and why I didn’t want to do it, but did… and how it was the best decision I could have made for my business.
If you missed it, I launched my new course for designers, Booked Out Designer, at the end of February. It sold out within an hour and a half. And filled half way within 10 minutes! Like WHAT?! This was a beta launch… and one that was absolutely not on my agenda. I wanted to make the course, then sell it — in that exact order.
If you launch anything in your business ever or are working on creating a new offer right now… you’ll want to tune in here! I think there’s a lot you can learn from my experience!
This episode is super conversational and jam packed with tips for launching and creating new offers, and I’m so excited to share what I’ve been learning with you!
Some takeaways you’ll get from this episode:
- What even is beta launching? How does it work?
- The 3 main reasons I was AGAINST beta launching this offer
- How I reframed that mindset with help from a mentor and friend
- What my original plan was with the course creation process and why it wasn’t working for me (a.k.a. I was very stuck)
- How the beta launch went and how working on the course content has been since
- 5 reasons you should consider a beta launch (from a girl who said she’d never do it)
Episode #77 (not #40 like I say in the audio) of this podcast was my FIRST “course creation” update episode. It’s been a while since I shared any updates… because… I was very stuck. If you want to go back to get a full picture of this journey, definitely head back to episode #77 after this one!
To get the full show notes head to https://elizabethmccravy.com/110
I’d love to connect with you on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/elizabethmccravy/
If you’re interested in joining Booked Out Designer (launching again THIS YEAR), join the waitlist here: https://elizabethmccravy.com/waitlist