Apr 13, 2021
Today I’m chatting with my copywriter, Emily Conley of Emily Writes Well, and we are getting deep into email marketing strategy. If you want to learn how to write better emails… this episode is for you!
We dive into tips about both sales emails and regular content emails. Plus, tons of tips on things like subject lines, email formatting, preview text, storytelling, and so much more! I think you’ll walk away from this one with more confidence to write great emails as a business owner.
Some specifics we cover:
- How to understand (and utilize) the buyer’s journey
- How many emails you should send during a launch
- How to make “goals” for your emails
- How to figure out your email writing style
- How to make emails more FUN
- Tips for writing great subject lines
- How to utilize “preview text”
- Heavily designed emails versus plain text
- Emily’s EM Shop experience
… and so much more!
Get the full shownotes with all linked mentioned at https://elizabethmccravy.com/113/
Connect with Elizabeth on her website at http://elizabethmccravy.com/
Connect with Emily on her website at https://emilywriteswell.com/
Connect with Elizabeth on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/elizabethmccravy/
Connect with Emily on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/emilywriteswell/
Get the Brand Voice Guide Emily mentions at https://view.flodesk.com/pages/5e87f244b68c420026b0355d
Chatting with a copywriter who i’ve had the pleasure of working with many times noe - emily conley of emily writes well about email copywriting