Sep 19, 2023
This is a bit of a unique episode, because it's actually a masterclass I taught for Showit Designers inside of Showit's new Designer Hub! I did the video training version of this class last week, and I asked Showit's team "Hey! Do you mind if I share this with my podcast community too?" and they said "Heck yes!" So, here we are… with you getting to learn from this awesome training while on the go!
This is a JAM PACKED episode/training all about pricing yourself as a designer. And, these strategies apply to you whether you’re doing Showit, Wix, Squarespace, WebFlow, Kajabi, WordPress,or something else!
In this training, I'm talking about things like when/how to raise your prices as a designer, how to choose your prices to begin with, why "charging your worth" is keeping you broke, how to display your prices on your website, and so much more. We go deep into pricing strategies and go quick! This isn’t a fluffy training where it’s basically a pitch. I’m actually just teaching.
If you want to see the slides and video version with my face in it of this training, go join the Showit Designer Hub. It’s free to join, and it’s Showit's home for all Showit designers to find designer resources and community support. It's available to any designers with an active Showit subscription! This is DIFFERENT than the Showit designer Facebook group.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Booked Out Week is happening next week! (Starting September 25th, 2023) Get info here: https://elizabethmccravy.com/BOD-week
- Get the full shownotes: https://elizabethmccravy.com/233
- Join the NEW Showit Designer Hub: https://designer.showit.com/
- Get a free month of Showit: https://elizabethmccravy.com/showit-coupon-code
- Shop Elizabeth McCravy Templates: https://elizabethmccravy.com/shop
- Connect with Elizabeth on Instagram: https://instagram.com/elizabethmccravy